External: Customers and Suppliers
- Identify and acquire new business through interaction with customers in line with company strategy in the region.
- Establish strong and sustainable relationships with new customers and at all required levels.
- Build and grow “Logistic and Services” pipeline with a key focus on combination of railroad, truck and sea services.
- Provide sales support, pricing, rate quotations, and rate filing
- Active involvement in new products development.
- Effective cross functional collaboration (Customer Service, Finance, Operations, foreign offices (Sales and Business development functions), etc) to successfully win, implement and grow the business.
- To resolve any customer issues that may influence
- 5+ years’ experience in Asia logistics market
- Logistics expertise
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to translate customer logistic needs into solutions.
- Work well in team environment and within global offices network
- Work accurately, efficiently, and unsupervised
• Work as and when required ensuring tasks are completed on time
• Attention to detail and high level of integrity
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Strong Service Ethic
• A proactive work approach, i.e. problem solving, finding better ways to complete tasks
• Work in a timely and professional manner
• English and Japanese language skills – written and oral
- Computer knowledge – Essential to have Excel Skills, familiar with computer environment and is comfortable working with software packages including email, word etc.
- Follow Company policies at all times
- Maintain and grow with existing customer portfolio
- Actively work on new business acquisition
• Work with leads from other offices and active lead generation
• Active contribution to new product development
• Credit management